To know Malaysia is to love Malaysia - a bubbling, bustling melting-pot of races and religions where Malays, Indians, Chinese and many other ethnic groups live together in peace and harmony. Our multiculturalism has made Malaysia a gastronomical paradise and home to hundreds of colourful festivals. It's no wonder that we love celebrating and socialising. As a people, Malaysians are very relaxed, warm and friendly.
Arrive Kualalumpur at early moring & transfer to Genting Highland, day free as per choice at various Attraction in Genting on own & overnight stay
Full day sight-seeing of ‘Indoor & Outdoor Theme park’ at ‘Genting Highland’.
Morning transfer to ‘Kualalumpur via Batu Caves’ sight-seeing, reach & day free as per choice & overnight stay.
Morning proceed for ‘Kualalumpur city tour’ & evening drop at airport to board flight for onward journey.
Starting from 7,999*
|Ibis Styles Bali or similar|
Term & Condition
• The rooms & rates are subject to availability at the time of booking / confirmation.
• Hotel, Sightseeing, Meals, Transfers rate might change without any prior notice until & unless it been booked/ confirmed from your end.
• The change in dates will attract re-quote.
• Normal Hotel check-in time is from 14.00 hrs onwards. & check-out time is at 12.00 hrs.
• 4.5% Service Tax will be applicable against final Invoice (Subject to Payment Made in India).
Additional Bank charges will be applicable, if payment is made in foreign currency.
• The above cost does not include any kind of surcharge if applicable during the given travel period.
• There will be an additional cost for an entire transfer between 23:00 - 07:00 hrs (if not stated inside the package).
• At check in all guests will be required to present a Major Credit Card for incidentals. "No Show" is subject to Full Booking Charges
Please enter the below details and we will call you back for booking. We are available between 9 am to 7 pm. Query sent after 7 pm shall be addressed on next working day.